Elastic Spidex - CJ couplings reduce intermittent short period torsional shocks, by briefly storing elastically part of this shock energy. Any degree of uneven movement and load transference is consequently reduced.
The elastic couplings restrain body resonance, and therefore contribute to noise reduction. The elastic SPIDEX®-coupling transmits the torque safe against break-down. The convex generated profiled tooth crown, allows compensation of radial and angular displacements of the two connected shafts.
It consists of the thermoplastic Polyurethane elastomer, which is exclusively pressure loaded and designed for get
- High abrasion resistance and elasticity
- Good damping characteristics
- Resistant to oils
- Resistant to greases
- Resistant to many solvents
- Resistant to atmospheric effects and ozone, as well as good resistance to hydrolysis in tropical conditions.
- Short temperature peaks up to +120°C are admissible (the operating temperatures are between -40°C and +100°C)
The standard hardness of the spider is 92° Shore A.
For low torques a spider of 80° Shore A can be used, and for higher torques a spider of 95º to 98º Shore A, can be used.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use. You can change the settings or get more in