Flexible couplings are those couplings that transmit torque from a drive shaft to a driven shaft that are characterized by being made, some of their components, with elastomeric materials
. This flexible material, available in some models in different hardnesses, provides ideal cushioning for many applications that require it.
of using elastic couplings
Our flexible couplings
RB (B-Flex) couplings
S-Flex / QuadraFlex couplings
LF torsional couplings
RTP / RTPS couplings
- Protects the machine from vibration overloads
- Compensates for axial, parallel, angular misalignment or a combination of various types
- Easy disconnection in case of repair
- They provide power without compromising the ability to generate rolling
- Combine torque transmission and torsional rigidity
- Suitable for low transmit power applications
Each application requires a suitable coupling
, so the choice of this product is decisive for the proper functioning of the machinery.
At Lindis we advise you to find the ideal product for each need.
and we will help you to select your coupling.